When to Consider Buttock Augmentation
- If your buttocks are too small for your body frame and you want a more balanced look
- If your buttock shape is too flat or square and you would like more curves and a more youthful appearance
- If weight loss or the aging process has left your buttocks loose, sagging, or flat
- If clothes and swimwear do not fit properly on your figure
- Clothes and swimwear will fit better.
- Your body will appear more shapely and proportionate.
- Your buttocks will be firmer, rounder and uplifted, creating a more youthful and curvaceous appearance.
- It is possible for implants to slip postoperatively or for some of the fat to be reabsorbed, causing asymmetry.
- If you are very slender and want significant augmentation, you may need implants to achieve the size that you desire.
- Because of postoperative swelling, it may take three to six months before the full effect of this surgery is evident.
These are the top three pros and cons to weigh when considering buttock augmentation. If you wish to focus on what is unique to you, please consult with our aesthetic plastic surgeons.
Am I a good candidate for a buttock augmentation?
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider buttock augmentation:
- Your buttocks are too small for your body frame and you want a more balanced look.
- Weight loss or the aging process has left your buttocks loose, sagging, or flat.
- Clothes or swimwear are baggy or do not fit properly on your figure.
- The shape or size of your buttocks makes you feel self-conscious and you desire more curves.
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.